- On-site and/or in studio session. Typically, I’ll do both if one is studio and other is local in Roseville. Let’s talk about it.
- Usually lasts about 2-hours or so. Depends on the stamina of our model. 🙂
- Bring friends and/or family to the shoot. Buddy pictures are always fun!
- Bring in suggestions. I’ll light it and shoot it. Check out the Internet. I can shoot almost anything you like.
- All images are posted online and made available to you, family, and friends (if you like).
- Check Booking Availability.
- One-time, flat rate of $195 per senior. Cash, check (358 Studios), or PayPal. Cash or check is preferred.
- Travel up to 12 miles from Studio to location without charge (basically Folsom Lake-ish distance).
Included in your session:
- All images shot will be uploaded to gallery. View images in the comfort of your own home.
- Unlimited downloads of full-size (8×10), high-resolution images (no cost).
- Feel free to order prints online or take the downloaded file(s) to the printer of your choice.
- As many outfit changes as you like.
- Up to two locations. Studio counts as one.
- 10-professionally edited images. If you want more please let me know. Typically, my editor charges $25/image over the first 10.
- Additional prints and merchandise may be ordered from online gallery.
- If you order more online, our printer charges $4.95 flat shipping rate no matter quantity or size of print. Ships directly to your home.
- Create a favorites folder, share with family and friends.
- My sense of humor is totally… FREE!
How a typical shoot goes:
- Usually, we will meet at the studio, and depending on heat, first location will be outside or in studio. Then we switch.
- I shoot lots and lots of images. Don’t worry. You’ll get them all.
- Parent’s are welcome to help direct and facilitate. I can’t see everything, so help is welcome.
- Images shot at Studio will be shown in real-time on big screen TV.
- We have fun and create some cool looking stuff.
Some thoughts about what to bring, dos and don’ts:
- Bring water! It gets hot outside.
- Feel free to suggest/ scout locations. Fields, urban, woods, lake it’s all good.
- Music. Please feel free to let me know what you like. There’s always music at the studio. 🙂
- Please think about makeup and hair. It helps. Bring lip stuff and a hair brush.
- Parents, I don’t always see everything. Please jump in an fix a hair or zipper.
- NO GLITTER or glittery makeup, cover-up, etc… It comes out as white dots in pictures and causes an editing nightmare.
- PLEASE, those of you with pets… please “de-hair” your clothing before the shoot. Think editing nightmare. 🙂
- Be comfortable and dress how you want to be remembered during your high school years.
- Solid colors always look nice in front of the camera. Dark bottom, light top. Vice versa.
- Wild patterns usually don’t show in images as well as we think. They look nice in life, but squares, and patterns confuse digital cameras.
- Bring all your favorites. You never know what will work well the day of the shoot.
- Well fitting clothing helps.
- Heels work really well with dresses and skirts. Just saying.
- Lettermen jackets = yes!
- Hats = yes!
- Jeans, sneakers, fun gear = yes!
- College logo’d gear = yes!
- Sports gear and uniforms = yes!
Post session timeline
- We post “teaser” images from the shoot on Instagram and Facebook as we work on editing.
- We typically have all images uploaded and ready to print within 3-5 days.
- You’ll pick your 10 images and let me know via email.
- Professionally editing the 10 images usually runs about 5 -7 days.
- I will email as we progress through each step. E.g., Images are uploaded to gallery… Your edit is done and uploaded… Thank you! 🙂
- Any questions can be emailed to me directly. I’m happy to help.
HERE ARE SOME MORE IMAGES FROM MY SHOOTS